It’s an unprecedented time in our history. All across the world we have watched countries close down and head into their homes. Our medics are serving selflessly on the frontlines and the best we can do to help them is to stay home. But sometimes that’s not always possible.
Here at Craven House we know that despite the lock down there are a number of reasons you might still be in need of a safe place to stay. Whether you are awaiting a repatriation flight home, your home renovations have stalled and you can’t actually live there right now, or you work on the front lines and need to stay apart from your family for a few weeks, a serviced apartment might be just the thing you need.
Our apartments are safe, comfortable and spacious – even in a less than ideal situation. Here are some ways we are working to make Craven House as safe and accessible as possible for those who need a place to call ‘home’ right now:
1. All our apartments have allocated off-street parking, secure entry system and alarm, and private front door with no shared public areas within the building. This means you can come and go at a safe social distance without having to interact with anyone else.
2. We can do a virtual check in via FaceTime.
3. The apartments are spacious and comfortable, there is plenty of space to work and live without feeling like you are confined to a small room.
4. We’re able to function on as little contact with staff as you wish. Our house keeping is totally flexible and can be done while you are out taking your daily dose of exercise, or can be put on pause while you stay if you prefer.
5. You can arrive to a fully stocked fridge meaning you have little reason to leave the apartment if you’d rather not. Just send us a shopping list ahead of time and we’ll get the groceries, stock the fridge and make sure everything is sanitised before we leave.
6. We pride ourselves in being immaculately clean with VisitEngland saying we had “excellent standards of cleanliness throughout” in 2019. Every surface will be regularly cleaned down and the apartments are deep cleaned before each arrival. Along with our usual welcome pack of goodies, we include extra loo roll, cleaning cloths, antibacterial spray and protective gloves for your convenience.
6. Our apartments boast beautiful views over Bushy Park so even if you can’t get out as often as you would have liked, the view certainly helps.
Please know we are doing everything we can to provide a safe, spacious place to stay for those who need it. If you have questions or requests please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will do everything we can to help you and make your lives less stressful.
I look forward to welcoming you to Craven House – virtually, of course.
All the best,